Qualdesk alpha now live
20 August 2018 by Peter Parkes
I’m excited to announce that after a couple of months of extensive research and software development, the Qualdesk alpha is now live.
What’s in the alpha?
It allows you and your team to:
- Track research projects and sessions
- Store and tag summary notes and key quotes from each session in one place
- Search these notes and quotes and pull them together into themes
- Group themes and create and store key insights in an insight repository
- Share these insights with your team and wider organisation
New features will be added throughout the alpha period.
Who’s it for?
If you’re in one of these groups, have a research project coming up and you’re up for trying something experimental, it’s for you:
- Design, UX and research teams in tech companies, agencies and consulting firms
- Product managers and product owners in tech companies, agencies and consulting firms
Can I get access?
Almost certainly yes, but I want to make sure that everyone has the best possible alpha experience and so not everyone who signs up will get access immediately.
It’s also worth pointing out that this software is still at a highly experimental stage and things may change and break without much warning.
Having said that, I know how many of you are excited to try it out and was keen to release this as soon as I could, so please sign up and spread the word among your networks.
Finally, thank you to everyone who’s been a part of the Qualdesk research journey so far, and particular thanks to those in the ResearchOps and Mixed Methods Slack communities for your interest and support.